Yes, the heart is the most vital organ for human life. The main function of these organs is to drain the blood to all organs of the body and bring food to organ cells. Then, the blood will flow back to the heart and then flowed back to the body. If heart function is impaired, there will certainly be some other health problems that may arise. When you want to give the best cardiac care facility, then fortis bannerghatta road could be the right place to visit.
Symptoms of Heart Disease
A person is most likely to have a heart attack, due to myocardial ischemia or lack of oxygen in the heart muscle, ie if complaining of chest pain or severe epilepsy (epigastrium), which is not caused by trauma, occurs in men over 35 or women over 4o years old.
Tips to keep your heart healthy
Maintain a physical routine and exercise Balancing the number of calories earned with physical activity and exercise 3. Lose weight in case of obesity 4. Stop smoking and avoid people who smoke 5. Control blood pressure
1. Maintain a physical routine and exercise
2. Balances a number of calories you get with physical activity and exercise
3. Lose weight in case of obesity
4. Stop smoking and avoid people who smoke
5. Controlling blood pressure
6. Control blood cholesterol levels
7. Controlling blood sugar levels
8. Changing lifestyle is better
9. Stop smoking and consume alcoholic beverages
10. Eat foods that are low in fat and maintain body weight so as not to experience obesity problems
However, checking the condition of your heart is important, even more, if you find something different with your health. The professional at Fortis will diagnose what happens to your vital organ. Once cardiac care is needed, sure they will give their best for your healing.